Hi, I’m Jacey Chasteen. I’m a content creator and web marketer and general wearer of many hats. I have over 10 years of experience in web marketing and content management. I’m experienced with Adobe products, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro. I’m passionate about connecting with audiences and creating content worth sharing!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Things I’m Proud of…
- I run a niche YouTube channel about art, which has experienced an average of 45% subscriber growth since I began it in November 2017.
- My Creative Art channel successfully raised more than $1,000 for RAICES Texas to support children who were separated from their families.
- I have produced viral content that’s been featured on popular blogs and received millions of views.
- My artwork has been featured in several magazines and publications, including Fatventure Mag and Oneshi Press.
- My article How Comic Books Can Make You a Better Designer was published in the book See What I Mean by Kevin Cheng.