Content & Connection
Hi, I’m Jacey Chasteen.
I’m passionate about connecting with audiences and creating content worth sharing!
I’m a content creator with and general wearer of many hats. I more than 10 years of experience in web marketing, content management and design. I really enjoy engaging with audiences on social media and building a sense of community around a brand.
Things I’m Proud of…
- I run a niche YouTube channel about art, which has experienced an average of 45% subscriber growth since I began it in November 2017.
- My creative art channel successfully raised more than $1,000 for RAICES Texas to support children who were separated from their families.
- I have produced viral content that’s been featured on popular blogs and received millions of views.
- My artwork has been featured in several magazines and publications, including Fatventure Mag and Oneshi Press.
- My article How Comic Books Can Make You a Better Designer was published in the book See What I Mean by Kevin Cheng.
Email me at email@example.com